Because it’s NOT a weight loss program. It’s a nutrition program based on allowing the body to gently remove impurities (cleansing) and nourishing (replenishing) our bodies with the most nutrient dense food available.
Being overweight is a symptom of sub-optimal health and when we improve our nutrition, body composition improves. It even supports underweight people to gain healthy lean tissue. Mainstream ‘diets’ have a primary focus on restricting calories on an already depleted food supply. Cut calories and you cut nutrient intake.
Despite the many “healthy” eating plans out there to choose from – the obesity epidemic continues to explode. Calories alone are not the issue, fat is not the issue. Poor nutrition, stress and environmental toxicity are key factors. When you give your body great nutrition, reduce oxidative stress and clean out the junk, you’ll be amazed at the side effects.
Side effects can include:
Lean Muscle Gain
Improved Sports Performance & Faster Recovery
Improved blood sugar responses
Better Gut Health
Healthier attitudes towards food
Improved Sleep Quality
With a complete 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee - what’s the worst that could happen by trying it?
Here is a short video explaining exactly why this program is so effective:
FEEL BETTER PAGE CUT CONTENT
LIVE BETTER - Not a quick fix, it's a way of life
Once you’ve hit your goal, maintenance is incredibly easy and affordable. If you loved the pack/program you started on, you can stay on it indefinitely, if there’s just a few bits and pieces that make a world of difference to your life and health - you can basically choose as much or as little as you like.
I created this video below to show you different examples of what maintenance can look like - for the cost of a cup of coffee a day - and just redirects what you were spending or may spend, at the shops. For example, instead of that muffin from the coffee shop; choose half a protein bar. Instead of that Gatorade; choose half a sachet of Amped Hydrate. Instead of the bacon and egg roll or a steak sandwich; choose a nutrient dense superfood smoothie.
WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAUS
After your initial 30 days you may or may not hit a weight loss plateau. This is quite common no matter what program you are on, so don’t be alarmed. As your body changes, so does it’s metabolic demands. So what worked initially won’t always continue to work.
Same as with a fitness program, as you improve, the training has to adjust to continue to progress towards your goals. Remember too – the scales only tell a small part of the story. Just because the scales aren’t moving, doesn’t mean you’re not adding lean muscle, toning up, decreasing in size and improving your overall health. So here are a few tips on changes you can make to break through the weight loss plateau that you might have hit; If you can’t make the scales budge? Don’t be discouraged. Here are a few questions you can ask yourself:
1. Are you drinking enough water? The products do an amazing job at helping your body clean house, but it’s your job to flush those impurities out with adequate hydration from pure, plain water. It is extremely important to consume at least 2.5-3L of water each day. On hot days or when performing physical activity, drink extra, even adding Amped Hydrate which restores lost glycogen, vitamins and electrolytes.
2. Are you moving your bowels well each and every day? Constipation could hinder weight loss results. Rather than carrying around waste that built up in the colon, regular and complete bowel movements are important. If necessary, increasing the amount of Isaflush (containing magnesium that draws water into the colon) and fiber that you are ingesting each day will support regularity. FibreSnacks!™ can be used to get your required amount of daily fiber, which will certainly support gastrointestinal health, or google other food sources high in fibre.
3. Are you taking in enough or perhaps too many calories? Take a look at the meals & snacks that you consume on your Shake Days. Make sure to follow the program with 400 – 600 calories meals (insert recipe book flip guide) http://online.fliphtml5.com/rmaq/pdog/#p=1 consisting of whole, natural foods.
4. Are you letting too much time go by between your shake and your meal and/or snacks? Timing is everything! Your shake or meal should hold your appetite for three to four hours. If there is more time than that between meals, you need to choose a healthy, balanced snack to curb hunger. This will keep your blood sugar stable and prevent your body from slowing your metabolism to conserve energy.
5. What are your food choices? Many of us may be absent-mindedly hindering results by reach for excess sugars and/or starches. Snacking on high-glycemic, low-fibre foods, or having a handful of this or that throughout the day can be enough to slow things down. Be aware of what you are choosing to eat.
6. Are you sleep deprived and/or stressed out? Either of these issues can cause your stress hormones along with appetite and satiety hormones to be out of balance and lead to increased fat storage – especially around the belly. If you are under a lot of stress and/or not sleeping restfully at night, I suggest you double up on your Ionix® Supreme. Meditation and light physical activity may also be helpful in restoring your natural rhythms. Speak to your sponsor about this.
7. How often are you cleansing? For some of you, you may be cleansing too often and for others, you may not be cleansing enough. Keep your body guessing! Two consecutive Cleanse Days is the deepest advisable cleanse and the most effective way to burn fat (doing no more than two per month). However, some people may do this too often, in which case, I recommend that you switch things up. Perhaps a double Cleanse Days every other week. Or, you can try one Cleanse Day one week and then a two day Cleanse the next week. Remember to hydrate well throughout the day whether you are “deep” or “daily cleansing.” The key to all of this is to keep your body guessing by making sure to switch things up!
8. Are your foods settling? Food allergies and sensitivities may be playing a role in slowing weight loss results. Be aware of what foods you are eating and whether or not they are “jiving” with your body. Avoid any obvious foods sensitivities or intolerances.
9. Are you maximising your shakes? If not, consider IsaPro™ Adding 1 scoop of IsaPro to 1 or 1 ½ scoops of IsaLean™ shake can be helpful for optimizing your metabolism. If you prefer convenience, order the IsaLean™ PRO so that it’s already pre-mixed with 36g of protein for you. The boost to protein can make a huge difference to anyone with a sluggish metabolism. Extra protein also keeps your appetite satisfied longer and promotes maintenance of muscle, a key element for plateau busting!
10. How many steps do you take every day? Get out there and move your body! Exercise is so important for our general health and it makes a huge difference in transforming our body composition. Daily exercise increases metabolism naturally as we build muscle. Incorporate strength and resistance training as well as cardio exercise for optimal fat burning results.
11. Are you following the plan? Are you committed to getting the best results? Are your food choices optimal? Are you adding too many extra calories to your shakes and when snacking? Be honest with yourself. If we are honest with ourselves, sometimes we realize that we could be more committed and disciplined. For some of us, it’s this discipline that makes all of the difference in achieving our goals. Then maintenance becomes a lot easier. Stay strong in order to truly transform your body so that you can look and feel your absolute best.